Friday, August 2, 2013

The Big Questions

Today my sister and I were talking and she asked the BIG questions:

"Natalie, what are we gonna do about you? What's your goal? What are you gonna do with your life?"

Let's be real, the only person who knows the answer to those questions is my Heavenly Father. 

And I'm okay with that. For now at least. I know that when I'm ready to listen and obey, He'll be ready to tell.

For now, I know the answers to the little questions:

What am I going to do tomorrow?
What about next week?
Who is it that I'm supposed to be impressing right now? (No one but myself and Heavenly Father.)
Who can I really trust?
What are some blessings that are coming from this?

•Improved relationships with my family.
•A greater respect for human beings in general.
•Renewed faith in myself.
•Deeper love for my Savior and a more sound understanding of the Atonement.
•The ability to relate to and serve other humans in a way that I never would have been able to otherwise.

Speaking of which, I had the amazing oppurtunity last night to talk someone I love through their first panic/anxiety attack. Moments like that, where I'm able to be filled with Christ like love, give me the little answers I need to keep moving forward.

And I will continue onward, trusting, without worrying about the big questions.

1 comment:

  1. Natalie: It sounds like your calling is to go back to school and get a degree in some profession that will help others. When the time is right and you are not looking, a man will enter your life. Right now is not the time to be thinking about male friendships even with Ralph : )

    ReplyDelete