Saturday, August 24, 2013

Too Blessed to Be Stressed

So one time I was at a gathering. I started to feel sick, panicky and cruddy . So I left. I got outside and promptly fell to the ground hyperventilating and trying to hold on to reality. After about a minute I realized that driving home probably wasn't a great idea. So I went back inside and laid on the bean bag. A1 and A2 were by the bean bag so I quietly told them why I couldn't go home. They seemed glad that I made that call.

Then those sweaty friends of mine just rubbed my back as I calmed down. Even when I'd start shaking, they just patted emphatically until I pulled through.

As I stood up to leave, A1 asked "Is if safe?"

So now, even though I'm lying in my bathtub feeling miserable and sick as a dog, I have something to smile about.

I am so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Miss RatalieNose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat do you take anything when you have your attacks? I benefit from a 1/2 mg of Ativan.

    ReplyDelete