Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ratalie's Ramblings

I feel like posting. Don't have much to say though. So I'm gonna play the thought game, maybe it'll help you understand my brain better. Maybe not. So I'll start with a random topic and follow the thought thread for awhile, seeing where I end up.

Poop
Pooping on a bus in China
Nasty Chinese food
Panda Express with Brina
Brina has a cute black car
Batman
Christian Bale is so great in Pocahotnad and Little Women
That's one of the best books ever
I love that Belle reads, she's great
I want a boy to give me a huge library
I'd be happy living in a library
Whenever I try to type living it comes out loving
Love is overrated
I love the spelling of overrated. The double rr's make me happy.
I wish Walmart still used that creepy smiley face in their commercials.
Mr. Ide was so stoked when a law was passed about commercial volume.
Studio C has too many commercial.
I would totes date Steven or James from that show.
Steven and I are Facebook friends even though he's on a mission.
He's all authorized and stuff
I have a lot of stuff
So much crap
Poop

Would ya look at that??? Started with poop and ended with poop! That never happens.
Hawt dawg.
Nighty night humans.

1 comment:

  1. I love your brain....along with all the rest of you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete