Sunday, September 8, 2013

W-A-T ? ? ?



So you finally get on some good meds. You're feelin super. 
There's a light at the end of this freaking tunnel.
Then you have a week like this.
Filled with more panic attacks than you've had in a month and debilitating anxiety and depression.
Awesome.
Seriously though...it blows my mind how quickly one's mental health can take a turn for the worse.
One second you're thinking "I'm gonna be out of this pretty soon." And the next you're thinking "Hmmm, I'm standing on the edge of this stage...if I lean over just a bit I can crash to the ground in blissful unconciousness.
WHAT THE HECK??!??
 
But guess what...

IT'S ALL GOOD!

There is so much good, even if inwardly, I feel like I'm wandering through the Sahara Desert, there are wonderful humans all around me pouring cold, delicious water into my mouth.

May blessings be upon all of those people forever and ever.

Amen.
  
PS I just thought of something else perky.
Tonight as I was driving around feeling disgruntled, Ralph was trying to give me suggestions:
"You should go sit in front of FTH's house."
"Ralph that doesn't sound the least bit appealing."
PEOPLE!!!! Do you realize what a huge deal that thought is?!!? 

GARGANTUAN!!!!!!!

It's moments like that, that make me realize how far I've come and that even though it feels like I've stepped back...I'm also flying 1,000 feet forward.


1 comment:

  1. Why to go Naters! I have added Abilify to my anti-depression meds and it is like a light bulb has gone off in my life!
    Aunt Pooh

    ReplyDelete