Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sometimes....

I get so confused and lost that I just sit in a cubicle at work and ball my eyes out. 

I let the things a six year old says get to me.

I get so angry that I hit my tablet till it does what I want.

I am so easily frustrated that I just walk away from seemingly innocent situations.

I feel like I don't have a place in anyone else's life.

I come to unpleasant conclusions that then consume my mind and give me constant anxiety and worry.

I let my addictions control me.

I decide that it's time to escape into a book or tv show, and I do.

I start to beat myself up, then I take a quick inventory and realize...all things considered, I'm doing pretty dang good.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. This is a process and you keep on keeping on. Take it from me soul sister, you are realizing things that are counter-productive to your health and that is a HUGE step! I admire and love you! Btw: The Voice is starting, you better be over here! xoxo

    ReplyDelete