Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Heroes: Cute Gym Guy

Today's featured hero doesn't have a name, just a title: 
Cute Gym Guy.
He used to work at 24 and I'd see him several times a week at the front desk.
After I'd log in, he'd greet me by name, smile his ADORABLE smile and my dormant heart would pitter pat a little bit.
A week or two went by and he'd greet me by name when I walked through the door.
HE REMEMBERED MY NAME.
And did I mention how darling his smile was???

Annnnyway...this was at a time in my life when I was very unhappy with my body and...everything else. long story short; my confidence was at an all time low.
Speaking to male humans was not something I did.
So looking back, these small interactions with Cute Gym Guy are a very big deal to me.
The little things he did had a large impact on a girl who really really needed it.

Thanks Cute Gym Guy. Thanks a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment