Tuesday, November 5, 2013

You're Getting Better

Today was rough.
I don't know if it was just coming back to real life after 5 days of fun or what....
But I was depressed, unmotivated and unfocused.

Then in a serendipitous turn of events, I ended up at the home of two of my dear friends.

As I chatted with this person, I felt lifted. Just like I always do when I'm with her.

Believe me when I say that this woman is a survivor, and a pillar of strength. So when she told me that my experiences helped her, not only was my day made, I was reminded that there's a reason for everything and giving up is not an option.

I have come a long way. I'm able to see things now that were impossible to me just weeks ago.

"The lows aren't as low as they used to be, and highs are higher than ever before."

Everyone needs a mentor like mine.

Don't despair my friends, you're getting better.

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing person nat and I know your blogs help others out there who struggle as well. we all have trials and sometimes it's a good reminder for us to remember we are never alone there's others who are out there struggling as well. And sometimes all we can do is one day at a time or little baby steps, but it is enough. We keep trying and The Lord will help pull us through. Keep holding strong Natalie, you are a warrior!

    ReplyDelete